Injuries can occur in any sporting activity, and sports injury rehabilitation is a very important part of the athletes sport life. All athletes over time, professional or not, are prone to injuries due to the excessive wear and tear associated with the demands of competitive sport. The right exercise program to maintain strength, flexibility and stability can help athletes recover quickly after an injury, empowering them to resume athletic activities.
We have a team of the greatest medical and allied staff that understand sports injuries and can provide world-class care. The Sports Rehabilitation Center is outfitted with cutting-edge technology and Physiotherapy facilities to quickly heal injured players. A staff of highly qualified physiotherapists is on hand to provide specific treatment procedures such as Manual Therapy, tapping, injury prevention and strength and conditioning.
Among the services provided are:
- Injuries analysis in sports medicine.
- Athletic training and on-field healthcare facilities.
- Rehab in exercise science
- Return to school, sports, and employment after a concussion.
- Evidence-based teaching for healthcare practitioners on sports wellness and preventive care.
- Coaches, athletes, parents, school officials, medics, and club sports organizations can all benefit from educational training.
Our Rehabilitation program
Our specialists, therapists are committed to the recovery of the injured athlete and healthy individual. Following a thorough examination and evaluation, a personalized, sport-specific programme will be created for each athlete. The rehabilitation team’s seasoned players will help each athlete through the healing process, from original injury to return to play and well beyond. Isokinetic screening, hand rehabilitation, a running center, neuropsychological evaluation and concussion care.